Lapis Gemstone Aromatherapy Body Oil
The blue energy of lapis oil like the herbs and essential oils it is formulated with, makes this oil cooling to body, supporting release of heat in the tissues, and cooling for the mind helping to take the ‘heat’ out of emotions.
The blue energy of lapis also expands thought and expression.
Physical: Anti-inflammatory; Pulls heat out of sore muscles and tissues
Mental: Cools heated emotions (i.e. anger); Expands thinking; Improves communications
Chakra: 5 (throat)
• Use to calm heated emotions like anger, jealousy, to open thinking and communication.
• Apply all over body as a moisturizer, or as a body massage oil
• Massage feet and earlobes (high receptive areas) for overall balance
• Apply to energy points on the body (acupuncture points, marma points, reflexology zones or pulse points
• Apply chakra associated oil to the chakra area of the body
• Use in bath water
*Organic or Wildcrafted
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Organic, wild-crafted and natural plant ingredients used in the products are chosen for their regenerating, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, purifying and moisture-balancing benefits for great, younger-looking skin. Plants are selected for their purity, sustainability, biodynamic growing and harvesting methods, and to help support domestic organic farmers and indigenous cultures in fair trade.
Every step in the production of ISUN products happens in the company's own lab facility and fulfillment center in the pristine San Juan Mountains of Colorado. The products are made with great care and with the intention that ISUN will not only give you the results you want in safe, organic and natural skincare but also that you will feel a renewed sense of well-being and joy for yourself and to share with others.