Shaving Soap in a Jar - Refreshing Formula
Proraso Shave Soap in a Bowl is made following a rigorous, hot soap making process. It is left to mature for 10 days in small batches. After this period, the soap is more concentrated and ready to refresh any kind of beard. This process results in a very rich soap that produces an amazing lather.
- 91% natural ingredients.
- Cruelty-free and no ingredients of animal origin.
- No parabens, phthalates, silicones, mineral oils, artificial colors or SLS.
- Made in Italy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Spread on your beard and proceed with shaving.
- Close the lid after use to keep it from drying out and turning yellow.
- Even if the product dries, it will not lose its properties when reused.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
The year was 1948 when Piero Martelli, on the eve of an economic boom, invented the Proraso Pre Shave Cream. A product whose freshness embodied the spirit of a new found era in Italy. Proraso modelled the new Renaissance that was spreading a fresh new approach to living throughout Italy. Today, as it did then, Proraso meets the needs of its consumers, giving all Italians a perfectly close and refreshing shave.