No. 2 Organic Charcoal & Blackseed Soap
“An organic soap that helps combat acne symptoms and guaranteed to not dry my skin? Yes please! So how can I be sure?”
Because it is “cold processed” from hydrating butters and oils, boosted with antibacterial essential oils, charcoal and black-seed that are really effective for mopping up blemishes. The results? Clearer, more radiant and hydrated skin.
Combined with black seed & rosemary oil, which extensive studies† have shown to contain anti-acne compounds that help reduce breakouts from inflammation, whilst giving the skin a surge of antioxidant protection.
Finished with an uplifting touch of revitalizing verbena and may chang essential oils.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Face wash: Wet face first. Massage soap from hands or apply bar directly to face, avoiding eye area, then rinse. For complete solution follow with solid serums or a face oil.
- Natural soap is perfectly safe but can sting if it enters the eyes. If this happens, simply rinse out with plenty of water.
Ingredients + Benefits
- Organic Coconut Oil | Sodium Cocoate
- Water | Aqua
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil | Sodium Sunflowerate
- Organic Shea Butter | Sodium Sheabutterate
- Organic Castor Oil | Sodium Castorate
- Organic Black Seed Oil | Nigella Sativa Oil
- Organic Rosemary Oil | Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil*
- Organic May Chang Oil | Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil*
- Wild Bamboo Charcoal | Charcoal Activated*
- Organic Lemon Verbena Oil | Organic Lemon Verbena Oil*
[*Naturally Occurring Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool].
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.