Elderflower Solid Lotion
First, comes that unforgettable honey-sweet, floral aroma. Then comes the botanical power: elderflower is loaded with multivitamins, fatty acids and bioflavonoids which shield the skin with antioxidants to protect from cellular damage.
Say goodbye to dry skin and useless water based lotions. This is what your skin is craving: a solid, concentrated moisturizing balm to nourish & hydrate instantly, for longer. No water. No additives. Just 100% active ingredients and real, deep nutrition.
Traditional moisturizers typically have 50 to 70% water (that’s a lot of money for something you can get from your tap). That’s why as soon as you apply it, your skin feels dry again. You’re better off drinking water.
That’s not all! They’re filled with unnecessary and harmful ingredients that are only there to give the product the right texture after the water has been added: emulsifiers, thickeners, preservatives, colorants – the list goes on…
The Savon Stories Solid Lotions are waterless, undiluted and concentrated. Each and every ingredient is there to benefit your skin. Now that’s deep nutrition.A 100% organic solid moisturizer that melts into the skin when massaged to smoothe and hydrate. With creamy-fruity peach and strawberry extracts that deliver multivitamins and concentrated antioxidants to repair and fortify skin.
- 100% Organic
- Waterless & concentrated treatment
- Essential oil/allergen free
- Vegan, cruelty free & palm-free
- Leaves skin highly nourished and revitalized.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Perfect after shower or wash when body is dried, clean and warm.
- If lotions begins to melt, refrigerate until it hardens.
Ingredients + Benefits
- organic mango butter | mangifera indica seed butter
- organic shea butter | butyrospermum parkii butter
- organic squalane | squalane
- organic elderflower CO2 extract | sambucus nigra flower extract
- organic concentrated vitamin e oil | tocopherol
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.