4” x 4” Candle # 22
Originally used in churches and other places of worship the Santa Rosa candles are still artistically produced in Mexico and handmade by bathing layer after layer of high grade paraffin—a centuries-old method. This time consuming process creates rings similar to the rings of a tree, which are seen on bottom of the candle.
*Measures approx.: 4" x 4"
- Unscented, smokeless, dripless.
- Made in Mexico.
- Due to the handmade nature of these items, there may be variations in color.
2. Do not burn candles in areas where there is a strong draft or breeze (preventing the candle from burning slowly and evenly).
3. Votive and column-style candles will “pool in” on themselves, and will burn for many hours.
4. Taper candles are NOT dripless, and will burn down, and require attention to this fact.
5. Some slight smoke is emitted from burning candles.
6. These candles are fragrance-free
7. Store candles in a cool, dark place.
8. Tapers stored upright or in sunlight will bend. Store tapers on their sides in a cool, dark place.
9. As these candles are handmade, slight variations in the size and color of the candles can occur.
10.The color of the candles deepens with time and exposure to light, ranging from cream to amber in color.
11. Never leave a burning candle unattended.