Aloe Vera Hair Gel
This refreshing, reinvention of a hair gel powered by Mother Nature will help you create your signature style while restoring hair health. Rahua Aloe Vera Hair Gel is a flexible, soft hold smoothing hair gel that strengthens and heals strands when styling.
Green antioxidants include: aloe vera, cucumber, and chlorophyll.
Symbiotic Rainforest grown antioxidants include: guayusa, rahua, sacha inchi.
Best for all hair types.
Ingredients + Benefits
- Strengthens hair when styling
- Flexible, soft hold
- Smooths and prevents frizz
- Imparts a natural shine
- Rich in antioxidants, promotes healthy strands
- ORGANIC ALOE VERA: Rich medicinal properties, filled with antioxidants and vitamins A, C and E; smooths, hydrates and nourishes, bringing renewed vibrancy to damaged and lackluster hair.
- SUGAR CANE: Provides hold, definition and natural shine.
- GUAYUSA: Contains twice the amount of antioxidants in green tea, reduces damage from free radicals, and vitamin B3 (with niacin) supports healthy hair.
- RAHUA OIL: This omega-9 rich oil fortifies weak and damaged hair, nourishes and maintains hair health.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic ALoe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Organic Ilex Guayusa Leaf Extract, Organic Cucumis Sativus *Cucumber Fruit) Extract, Sucrose (Brown Sugar Cane), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Caprylhydroxamic Acid and Glyceryl Caprylate, Oenocarpus Batua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Natural Aroma, Vegetable Glycerin, Chlorophyll, Xanthan Gum*, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Citric Acid*.
* Denotes plant derived ingredient
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Rahua® by Amazon Beauty® Inc. is Rainforest Grown Beauty made with organic, natural, pure plant derived ingredients that are Symbiotic®, vegan, non-toxic and free of parabens, sulfates, gluten and cruelty free.
Sourced from the Amazon and created in New York City, Rahua was founded by hair stylist Fabian Lliguin and his wife and partner Anna Ayers. After discovering the powers of Rahua oil—the star ingredient of Rahua products —the pair launched an ethical, plant derived line to strengthen and transform hair.
Born from a philanthropic mission, Rahua is dedicated to preserving the Amazon Rainforest; working with indigenous tribes to preserve their ancient knowledge, while sustaining the rainforest and the powerful ingredients it has to offer the world.