Real Luxury Body Scrub
Create your own calm with a moment of indulgence for both body and mind.
Combine skin nourishment and rich exfoliation with a cocooning blend of relaxing essential oils, including lavender, jasmine & sandalwood. Packed with organic sugar, vitamin E and fast-absorbing natural oils, remove dead skin cells and help even skin tone as this spa favorite decadently polishes without stripping. Step out of the bath and into a haven of calm, feeling rejuvenated with skin that’s left soft, smooth and luxuriously hydrated.
- Rich in vitamin E & organic jojoba oil.
- Softer, smoother & glowing skin.
- 24 of the purest possible essential oils including lavender, jasmine & sandalwood.
- 100% natural fragrance.
- A calming experience like no other.
- 100% recyclable.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Massage onto dry or damp skin
- Start at the feet, gradually moving up your body in circular movements. (can be used over the whole body)
- Practice mindful breathing techniques…in through your nose for 7 seconds and out through your mouth slowly for 11 seconds
- Gently wash off and massage any excess oil into the skin helping nourish and absorb all the goodness!
Ingredients + Benefits
Sucrose, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Limonene, Tocopherol, Heianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Glycine Soja Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral.
100% naturally derived ingredients. 96% organic ingredients
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
"Neom is about helping people manage their wellbeing. The issues people face, from poor sleep to stress, tiredness and feeling low, are often inter-linked. If left unchecked, they can really impact on long-term health. And that’s what keeps me inspired and always seeking new solutions." - Nicola Elliott, founder