A lightweight conditioning formula for hair and scalp:
- Naturopathic ingredient blend provides a lightweight conditioning treatment that absorbs into the hair, rather than coating it.
- Restores the natural pH that keeps hair and scalp healthy.
- Multi-use formula serves as both conditioner and leave-in styling cream.
Bonus: The Finishing Formula Lightweight Conditioner can also be used as a leave-in styling cream for finishing hair.
100% from nature, free of synthetic chemicals, sulfates, gluten, phthalates, formaldehyde donors, dyes, and preservatives. Never tested on animals.
- After using Neil Naturopathic Shampoo, apply a generous amount of conditioner and massage into your ends working toward the scalp.
- Leave in for 1-2 minutes before rinsing out.
- Always use a wide-toothed comb to detangle hair.
Ingredients + Benefits
Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Almond Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Stearyldimoniumhydroxypropyl Laurylglucoside Chloride (Coconut Quat), Glycerin, Coco Glucoside, Panthenol, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Bentonite, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Mixed Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Canaga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Long before people understood the meaning of ‘living healthy’ or the ‘mind-body’ connection,’ Julian Neil was discovering innovative new paths in the science of natural healing. His work in the field of Naturopathy is more than a profession, it’s a calling. With over thirty years in practice, Julian Neil is recognized as a leading authority in his field. Today he travels the world educating students and other professionals while researching exotic raw materials for Neil Naturopathic.