The gentle, plant-based formula accelerates root and hair function:
- A naturopathic blend of oils, botanical extracts, vegetable proteins, and gentle surfactants.
Dissolves accumulated debris, dirt, and oil from scalp and roots that can impede hair growth.
Nourishes and strengthens the entire head of hair, scalp, roots, and hair shaft.
- Root and hair function are restored, optimizing hair health and beauty.
100% from nature, free of synthetic chemicals, sulfates, gluten, phthalates, formaldehyde donors, dyes, and preservatives. Never tested on animals.
- Wet your hair thoroughly.
- Massage a quarter-size portion into the crown of your scalp.
- Take another small portion of shampoo if needed and work it into any uncoated hair or scalp. NOTE: Lather may vary due to natural ingredients.
- Allow 2 minutes to settle, so that nutrients are delivered directly to the hair and scalp.
- Give one last massage as you wash out. For a perfect shampoo, repeat the above instructions.
Ingredients + Benefits
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Coco Glucoside, Camelia Sinensis(Green Tea) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Almond Protein, Stearyldimoniumhydroxypropyl Laurelglucoside Chloride (Coconut Quat), Glycerin, Panthenol, , Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Yucca Glauca (Yucca Soap) Extract, Quillaya Saponaria (Soapbark tree) Extract, Bentonite, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Salix Alba (White Willowbark) Extract, Squalene, Guaiazulene (Blue Chamomile) Extract, Spirulina Platensis (Spirulina), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cannabis Sativa(Hemp) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Mixed Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Laurus Nobilis (Bay Laurel) Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Long before people understood the meaning of ‘living healthy’ or the ‘mind-body’ connection,’ Julian Neil was discovering innovative new paths in the science of natural healing. His work in the field of Naturopathy is more than a profession, it’s a calling. With over thirty years in practice, Julian Neil is recognized as a leading authority in his field. Today he travels the world educating students and other professionals while researching exotic raw materials for Neil Naturopathic.