Light enough for daily use, this gentle formulation absorbs quickly, leaving your skin with a radiant glow. For all skin types, all genders and all ages.
- Most of these oils are obtained through cold process extraction, a method that maintains the fullest medicinal value of each pant.
- According to the Nation Association for Holistic Aromatherapy, none of the essential oils in Mater Serum are contra-indicated during pregnancy.
- Mater Soap uses a 2% EO concentration so they do not recommend using this product on infants under 1 yr.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Apply after bathing to lock in moisture
- Use as an oil wash
- Rub into neck as an aromatic scent
- Work into facial hair to condition
- Massage into skin for moisture
- Apply to dry or chapped spots
- Smooth into sun-kissed skin to revitalize
- Use as an insect repellant
- Work into hair after bathing to condition and add texture
- Massage tips to moisten and control frizz
- Rub into roots for a scalp treatment
Ingredients + Benefits
All Oils are Certified Organic.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Using 100% natural, sustainably-sourced plant ingredients like smoky pine tar, rose-colored kaolin clay, and salty sea plants, Mater Soap provides the bather with products that nourish the body and mind, enhancing the bathing ritual. Vegan. Cruelty-free. No SLS, parabens, synthetics or fragrances.
Just plants. Get dirty : )