Charcoal Rope Soap
Rope Soap is the solution to all your shower needs! Approximately 12 oz of all natural plant-ingredient soap, Rope Soap is made in small batches in the classic Charcoal variety with a natural coconut husk rope, allowing you to hang up your bar to dry, increasing its lifespan and freeing up your shower space.
- Charcoal, true to its name, contains activated charcoal which absorbs toxins and impurities from the surface of the skin, while tea tree and eucalyptus essential oils imbue a refreshing afterglow.
- Cold process soap. Handmade in NYC
- No artificial ingredients, preservatives or fragrances. Cured for 4 weeks.
- Soaps are cut by hand, please allow for slight variation in size.
- Handmade soap will last if kept dry between uses.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients + Benefits
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Using 100% natural, sustainably-sourced plant ingredients like smoky pine tar, rose-colored kaolin clay, and salty sea plants, Mater Soap provides the bather with products that nourish the body and mind, enhancing the bathing ritual. Vegan. Cruelty-free. No SLS, parabens, synthetics or fragrances.
Just plants. Get dirty : )