Best Skin Ever - Seabuckthorn
1. Wet a small portion of a face cloth with water. Squeeze it out.
2. Apply one to two squirts of any of the Best Skin Evers to the dampened portion of the face cloth
3. Gently massage the face, neck and back of the neck with the moistened cloth. Wash gently or vigorously, depending on if you would like an exfoliating effect.
4. Rinse cloth. Rinsing face is optional.
5. Moisturize with any of these options:
A. Add another squirt or two of any of the Best Skin Evers to your fingertips and massage into the face to moisturize.
B. Apply one to two squirts of Rose Glow Serum or:
C. Add a squirt or two of Rose Glow Serum to a dab of Rose Glow Creme on your fingertips and massage your face and neck... It's wonderful to add a drop or two of any of the Serums to a dab of any of the Creams.
They all blend beautifully together. For example: Soothsayer Serum with All Seeing Eye Cream.
Directions for After Bath or Shower:
1. Just after a bath or shower, leave the body wet.
2. Wet a washcloth with water. Squeeze it out.
3. Apply a few squirts onto the wet washcloth of any of the Best Skin Evers.
4. Massage the entire body with the cloth, head to toe. Rub more vigorously to exfoliate.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Living Libations is an exquisite line of serums, elixirs and essentials oils for those seeking the purest of the pure botanical health and beauty products on the planet.
Nadine Artemis formulates with a palette of ingredients that nourish, replenish and infuse the intelligent juice of botanicals into every bottle. The result is radiance and cellular-harmony allowing the breathability and the beauty of your nature to shine through. If every cell is pulsing with music and life, if every fiber of one’s being harmonizes like harp strings, Renegade Beauty is the angelic-chorus that shimmers a song of beauty to your every cell.
"Nature is effortless beauty. Beauty that flows thru you, not applied to you. Beauty is not another regime of becoming. It is luxurious ease. Your own beauty is now, that clear, that near." ~ Nadine Artemis