Best Skin Ever - Lavish Abundance
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Wet a small portion of a cloth with water.
2. Apply one to two squirts of any of the Best Skin Evers (Seabuckthorn, Sandalwood, Rose, Frankincense or Neroli), to the dampened portion of the face cloth.
3. Gently massage the face, neck and back of the neck with the moistened cloth. Wash gently or wash vigorously for a deeper exfoliating effect. Rinsing the face is optional.
If more moisture is needed, add another squirt or two of any of the Best Skin Evers or Libations Serums (Rose Glow, Soothsayer, Royal Rose, Sandalwood, Chocolate Karat or Open Sky) to your fingertips and massage into the face and neck.
If your skin feels extra thirsty, a Libations Crème (Sundew, Rose Glow, All Seeing or Maverick) will satisfy.
You can also add a drop or two of any of the Serums to a dab of any of the Crèmes. They all blend beautifully together.
Directions for After Bath or Shower:
1. Leave the body wet after a bath or shower.
2. Wet a washcloth with water. Squeeze it out.
3. Apply a few squirts onto the wet washcloth of any of the Best Skin Evers.
4. Massage the entire body with the cloth, head to toe. Rub more vigorously to exfoliate
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Living Libations is an exquisite line of serums, elixirs and essentials oils for those seeking the purest of the pure botanical health and beauty products on the planet.
Nadine Artemis formulates with a palette of ingredients that nourish, replenish and infuse the intelligent juice of botanicals into every bottle. The result is radiance and cellular-harmony allowing the breathability and the beauty of your nature to shine through. If every cell is pulsing with music and life, if every fiber of one’s being harmonizes like harp strings, Renegade Beauty is the angelic-chorus that shimmers a song of beauty to your every cell.
"Nature is effortless beauty. Beauty that flows thru you, not applied to you. Beauty is not another regime of becoming. It is luxurious ease. Your own beauty is now, that clear, that near." ~ Nadine Artemis