Rose Nurturing Body Cream
Formulation: Rose and candelilla waxes along with rose essential oil and precious extracts from wild rose hips and rose petals hydrate the skin and protect against dryness. Organic shea butter is combined with cocoa butter and almond and jojoba oils for silky, soft skin.
- Truly 100% certified natural skin care and/or organic skin care, certified to NATRUE standard.
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives.
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG.
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin.
- Skin care without animal testing.
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from certified organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Protect against light and heat.
To seal moisture into your skin, apply Rose Nurturing Body Oil over the moisturizer.
Dr. Hauschka also recommends Rose Nurturing Bath Essence and Rose Deodorant.
*from natural essential oils.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
At Dr. Hauschka’s invitation, Elisabeth Sigmund travelled to Eckwälden from her home in Stockholm to work with Dr. Hauschka’s experts to develop facial care products that support skin health as a means of achieving beautiful skin. They jointly created solutions for stable cream bases without chemical and/or synthetic emulsifiers and scented with natural essential oils.
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care remains highly committed to the pioneering spirit of its early days. Over the past decade, the Regenerating line of products has been introduced for mature skin, body and bath products have been reformulated to complement the needs of people today, and their packaging has been given a new look that shows an appreciation for our past while looking to the future.