Retinol Intense +
A supercharged version of Retinol Intense boosted with twice the amount of Retinol and innovative brightening botanicals to help gently, yet effectively, lessen the appearance of fine lines and brighten the look of uneven skin tone. Retinol Intense+ is infused with smart botanicals that help reverse the visible effects of skin fatigue at its most optimal time-while you sleep.
81.3% Natural Including a Base of Pure Rosewater
- Niacinamide, stabilized Vitamin C and Green Decaffeinated Coffee lighten the appearance of hyper pigmentation for a more luminous looking skin *
- Soy Bean Extract enhances retinol's effectiveness and reduces the looks of fine lines and wrinkles*
- Magnolia Bark Extract soothes and reverses visible redness*
- Saccharine Isomerate acts like a water magnet helping minimize dryness*
- Evening Primrose Oil nourish and moisturize skin
- Jasmine/Narcissus/Mimosa Flower Waxes are emollient and softening to skin
*Tests performed on ingredient
Aromatherapy: Rose centers imparting a sense of well-being. Geranium balances.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Retinol products are not recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers.
Ingredients + Benefits
Free of animal components, phthalates, sulphates, detergents, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, and GMOs. No animal testing. No parabens.
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Known for their uniquely high concentration of natural botanicals, nature is preserved as an integral part of all Chantecaille products. Applying their core philosophy as the foundation for the brand, Chantecaille uses beauty to change the world.
None of Chantecaille products are tested on animals. All skincare products are free of synthetic colors and fragrances, and do not contain any sulfate detergents, phthalates, nor petrochemicals.