Spearmint 8" Taper Candles
Scented taper candles bring back the memory of decorative candles used to embellish tables at the beginning of the 20th Century, thus reconnecting us with the early years of the brand, founded in 1884.
Its herbaceous scent is slightly spicy, fresh and green. Its intoxicating and subtle smell is inseparable from the souks and palaces of North Africa. Naturally fresh, spearmint is known to:
- Promote meditation and soothe nervous tension.
- Its invigorating properties.
- Its calming and relaxing power.
- Helping to reduce stress and excessive emotions.
Their botanical perfume prevails when opening the box; once lit up, the taper candles only diffuse a golden halo.
To limit the packaging’s environmental impact, no plastic or non-essential materials are used. Carrière Frères opts for a natural approach with boxes made from 100% recycled and recyclable FSC paper, labels made from FSC paper (40% recycled) and printing using vegetable-based inks.
Measures approx.: 8” H x 1” dia.
- Before lighting it, make sure the wick does not exceed 0.5 inch.
- Always keep a distance of at least 3 inches between each burning candle and always keep the candle away from draughts.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Never let your candle burn unattended or within reach of children or animals.
- Burning time: 10 hours.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Carrière Frères candles feature a unique wax formula that allows for a clean and even burn. Inspired by the indomitable spirit of scientific discovery, Carrière Frères now explores the world of scents.
Carrière Frères candles are luxury-crafted in their own Normandy factory in France.