Siracusa Lemon Candle
An ideal fragrance for bringing freshness to hot summer nights. Characterized by its acidity, Siracusa lemon is known for its medicinal properties and its fresh, invigorating scent. It helps to:
– Fight against depression and poor spirits.
– Naturally stimulate and invigorate.
– Purify and deodorize the air.
Each candle is made according to ancient expertise and handcrafted in a workshop in Normandy; the candles’ perfume comes from a blend of natural raw and synthetic materials. Since 2022, candles and botanical palets were formulated with 100% vegetable wax, from European organic rapeseed.
To limit the packaging’s environmental impact, no plastic or non-essential materials are used. Carrière Frères opts for a natural approach with boxes made from 100% recycled and recyclable FSC paper, labels made from FSC paper (40% recycled) and printing using vegetable-based inks.
Measures approx.: 3.5” H x 3” dia.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only 1/4 inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.
- Burning time: 40 to 45 hours.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Carrière Frères candles feature a unique wax formula that allows for a clean and even burn. Inspired by the indomitable spirit of scientific discovery, Carrière Frères now explores the world of scents.
Carrière Frères candles are luxury-crafted in their own Normandy factory in France.