The Lip Balm
An innovative balm that hydrates, plumps, nourishes, and rejuvenates while reducing visible signs of aging. For softer, smoother, healthier-looking lips. Colorless, non-glossy and non-sticky, with a subtle, well-moisturized sheen. Powered by TFC8®.
- Hydrates and nourishes to replenish and soften dehydrated lips.
- Alleviates the feeling of dry, chapped, or cracked lips.
- Natural plumping agents lock in moisture so lips appear plumper, smoother and more supple.
- A soothing blend of plant-based butters and waxes calm the skin and protect from environmental stressors.
- TFC8® supports cellular renewal and guides key ingredients to the cells.
- Clean. Formulated without irritants, allergens, or synthetic fragrance.
- 100% agree lips feel replenished and deeply nourished.
- 100% agree lips feel comforted and soothed.
- 100% agree The Lip Balm alleviates the feeling of dry, chapped and cracked lips.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Augustinus Bader proven results are powered by Professor Bader's TFC8®, or Trigger Factor Complex - an exclusive patented technology comprised of over 40 ingredients and inspired by over 30 years of research, innovation and clinical study.
1. TFC8® technology guides key nutrients and powerful natural ingredients to the cells, creating and supporting an optimal environment for cellular renewal.
2. TFC8® turns potent base formulations into smarter, adaptive skin and hair care capable of addressing individualized concerns - from the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and cellulite to brittle or weak hair, strand breakage, shedding, and damage caused by external stressors.
3. TFC8® nourishes and protects, training the cells for the long-term for healthier, stronger, more resilient skin and hair.
Powered by the patented TFC8® technology and formulated with natural plumping compounds and clean, nourishing skin hydrators.
Lip Plumping Complex
A powerful triple-action compound derived from plants. Smooths the appearance of wrinkles, adds moisture, and pumps up volume for noticeably plumper and more supple lips.
Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate)
A powerful, restorative skin conditioner. Effectively supports barrier function to optimize hydration levels while protecting the complexion from environmental aggressors.
A natural hydrator derived from a desert botanical. Better than beeswax, this nutrient-rich vegan compound absorbs quickly to effectively prevent moisture loss.
Sustainably sourced from the nut of the shea tree. Packed with vitamins and antioxidants. Delivers intense conditioning benefits for skin that feels smoother and more supple. Known to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Anaturally occurring compound revered for its soothing, calming properties. Supports skin's barrier function for a hydrated look and feel.
Castor Seed Oil
Arobust, non-comedogenic skin nourisher. Creates an occlusive skin barrier to prevent transepidermal water loss (TEWL) and keep skin deeply hydrated.
Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Candelilla Cera, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water), Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Arginine, Glycine, Lysine, Oligopeptide-177, Oligopeptide-4, Phenylalanine, Potassium Sorbate, Sisymbrium Irio Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
In a career that has spanned the globe, the German-born Professor has spent over 30 years researching and developing technologies that activate and harness the human body's capacity to heal, with a focus on the reawakening of cells that become dormant due to aging or trauma. In 2008 he developed a groundbreaking Wound Gel that heals severe skin traumas without the need for surgery or skin grafts. It is this revolutionary technique that inspired Augustinus Bader skincare.
Professor Bader is currently the director of Cell Techniques and Applied Stem Cell Biology at The University of Leipzig, in Leipzig, Germany where he lives with his family.