The Hand Treatment
- Supports improved elasticity and smoothness.
- Protects against environmental stressors and pollution.
- TFC8® supports cellular renewal and guides key ingredients to the cells.
- Reduces the appearance of aging and scarring.
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- Soothes chapped, irritated skin.
Augustinus Bader proven results are powered by Professor Bader's TFC8®, or Trigger Factor Complex - an exclusive patented technology comprised of over 40 ingredients and inspired by over 30 years of research, innovation and clinical study.
1. TFC8® technology guides key nutrients and powerful natural ingredients to the cells, creating and supporting an optimal environment for cellular renewal.
2. TFC8® turns potent base formulations into smarter, adaptive skin and hair care capable of addressing individualized concerns - from the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and cellulite to brittle or weak hair, strand breakage, shedding, and damage caused by external stressors.
3. TFC8® nourishes and protects, training the cells for the long-term for healthier, stronger, more resilient skin and hair.
The most ancient skin superfood. Long revered for its soothing and softening properties. Deeply nourishes, quenches and protects parched skin.
Sustainably sourced from the nut of the shea tree. Packed with vitamins and antioxidants. Delivers intense conditioning benefits for skin that feels smoother and more supple. Known to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate)
A powerful, restorative skin conditioner. Effectively supports barrier function to optimize hydration levels while protecting the complexion from environmental aggressors.
A potent natural humectant derived from plant sources. Helps skin attract and retain moisture for a complexion that is soft, supple and radiantly hydrated.
White Peony Extract
A potent botanical extract. Soothes the skin and prevents visible signs of aging while defending the complexion from pollution and enviormental aggressors.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lauryl Laurate, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Citric Acid, Xylitol, Chlorphenesin, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Bisabolol, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Glucose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Maltodextrin, Niacinamide, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Alanyl Glutamine, Arginine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Squalane, Potassium Sorbate, Brassica Alba Seed Extract, Ceramide NP, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Oligopeptide-177, Phenylalanine, Sodium Chloride, Sorbic Acid.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
In a career that has spanned the globe, the German-born Professor has spent over 30 years researching and developing technologies that activate and harness the human body's capacity to heal, with a focus on the reawakening of cells that become dormant due to aging or trauma. In 2008 he developed a groundbreaking Wound Gel that heals severe skin traumas without the need for surgery or skin grafts. It is this revolutionary technique that inspired Augustinus Bader skincare.
Professor Bader is currently the director of Cell Techniques and Applied Stem Cell Biology at The University of Leipzig, in Leipzig, Germany where he lives with his family.