Eye Glow Color – Jardin
A versatile deep cold brown for a wide range of looks.
Eye glow color Jardin is a deep cold brown color with a touch of silver that can create a natural daytime eye for deeper skin tones or when gently dabbed on light to medium skin tones. Add it in layers for a stunning evening eye. Layering makes your eyes a stand-out feature. Your lips will complement, not compete with, the rest of your makeup. Paired with a natural lip, Jardin perfects your look.
Inspired by the unique and colourful Cotinis nitida, these soft and blendable cream eyeshadows give your eyelids the perfect colour combination while imparting them with a subtle glow.
The Eye glow colour is a natural and certified organic cream eyeshadow. It gives your skin a natural, lit-from-within glow, creating a subtle, light-catching effect. With just a single swipe from the jar, you can instantly shape an absolutely mesmerizing look. Or, add it in layers for higher colour-pay-off and a more dramatic eye makeup look.
Made with certified organic Sweet almond oil, Beeswax, Apricot kernel oil and Shea butter, the Eye glow colour's soft and blendable texture glides on evenly with the ease of a cream and the smoothness of a powder for a flawless finish.
The Eye glow colour takes you effortlessly from subtle daylight to party glamour, depending on how much product you apply and how you choose to wear it.
- Sweep one shimmering shade all over the lid. Fade it upward toward the brow bone.
- Apply the texture with your fingers or an eyeshadow brush.
- Usually the organic ingredients are activated by the warmth of your fingers and quickly softens once applied, making it easy to blend and layer to your desired finish.
- The texture is silicone and alcohol-free but made with natural and organic oils, making the texture last longer on normal to drier eyelids.
- The key to longevity is all about light layers and then set it with a light layer of Silk finishing powder Translucent. If you have oily eyelids, we recommend you dab on your eyelids a few times during the day to blend out the shade and avoid the occurrence of creasing.
Ingredients + Benefits
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
With more than 20 years of experience as a makeup artist and more than 6 years as a cosmetic product developer, the founder of Manasi7; Susanne Manasi Persson, has a great knowledge regarding cosmetic formulas and all of the wide range of products and colors that exist on the market.
Designed and developed in Stockholm, Sweden the collection merges high performance and great color pay-off of conventional beauty products with the nourishing and healing properties of natural, wild harvested and certified organic ingredients.
Raw materials are used and preservatives are extracted from minerals, wild plants and flowers to harness the potency and natural effectiveness of their properties, quality, color and scent. They are primarily sourced locally where the formula is blended.