Tamra Ayurvedic Copper Water Bottle: Eden
Petite and beautiful. Perfect for those who want to carry a lightweight stunner.
Makes a great gift paired with one of the Tamra Tassels (sold separately).
- Antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal
- High grade copper (98% copper, 2% zinc)
- 20 oz
- Leak proof
- Food grade silicone seals
- Bottles are not insulated.
- Do not fill with hot water for risk of burns.
- Pure bottles are uncoated, all others are lacquered to help preserve the shiny finish.
- Includes care and use instructions, list of health benefits, and extra silicone seal inside the bottle.
- Hand crafted and engraved in India
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Some bottles may arrive with tarnished areas. Please understand that the bottle is not damaged in any way - it's just a natural part of the process.
Bar Keeper's Friend or Brasso are recommended if you wish to remove tarnish - available at most hardware stores.
Although unlacquered copper bottles are initially shiny, they will patina fairly quickly with use. This is a beautiful process! Each fingerprint, mark and dent makes the bottle unique to each owner.
Ingredients + Benefits
Hmmm...if drinking from a copper vessel is the first thing you do to nourish the body, how can it also nourish the spirit? As a daily reminder to set a positive intention. Tamra Copper bottles are hand engraved with carefully chosen words or symbols to imbue the water contained with specific positive energies.
"Feed the body, nourish the spirit" - Cheryl Freeman Founder
All products are hand made.