The Eyebrow and Lash Enhancing Serum
- Fast-absorbing, non-sticky, and lightweight texture.
- Helps strengthen and nourish hair follicles for longer, fuller brows and lashes.
- Supports more efficient hair follicle functioning for reduced shedding and faster, natural hair growth.
- Helps promote the production of keratin, for improved hair health and strength.
- Locks in moisture and revives brittle brows and lashes for a more lush, healthy appearance.
- Prevents damage from environmental aggressors, which can slow the hair’s natural growth cycle.
- 100% vegan. Formulated without irritants, allergens, gluten, GMOs, parabens, fragrance, sulfates (SLS & SLES), DEA, heavy metals, talc, and petrolatum/paraffin/mineral oil.
- This formula is housed in an aluminum shell. Carton, leaflet, and liner are 100% FSC certified and recyclable.
Clinically Proven Results:
LENGTH, THICKNESS & CURL
- Lash length increased by 34%
- Lash thickness increased by 40%
- Lash and brow prominence increased by 130%
- Lashes were 75% more curled
- Eyebrow thickness increased by 55%
HYDRATION & HEALTH
- Lashes and brows increased in hydration by 149%
- Hair follicle clog decreased by 79%
- Lashes and brows looked 556% healthier
**In a 12-week Clinical Trial of 60 m/f, ages 18+ with self-perceived sensitive skin and and eyes
Using the wide side of the brush, apply a few strokes onto each brow
Using the thin or wide side of the brush, apply along the lash line - as if applying eyeliner
Follow with your Augustinus Bader skincare routine.
Augustinus Bader proven results are powered by Professor Bader's TFC8®, or Trigger Factor Complex - an exclusive patented technology comprised of over 40 ingredients and inspired by over 30 years of research, innovation and clinical study.
1. TFC8® technology guides key nutrients and powerful natural ingredients to the cells, creating and supporting an optimal environment for cellular renewal.
2. TFC8® turns potent base formulations into smarter, adaptive skin and hair care capable of addressing individualized concerns - from the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and cellulite to brittle or weak hair, strand breakage, shedding, and damage caused by external stressors.
3. TFC8® nourishes and protects, training the cells for the long-term for healthier, stronger, more resilient skin and hair.
Roselle and Safflower Extracts
Abundant in phytosterols and polyphenols that increase circulation to encourage regrowth and decrease the inflammation and oxidative stress that can trigger hair loss.
A form of Vitamin B also known as “Vitamin H” for its importance to hair health. Helps metabolize amino acids, which boosts production of keratin, supporting increased natural hair growth and improved hair health and strength.
Red Winter Algae
A marine extract. Abundant in arginine and taurine, two essential molecules for preventing hair loss, stimulating cells responsible for hair growth, and improving the density of hair.
Hyaluronic Acid Complex
A next-gen hydrator with an optimal ratio of small and large Hyaluronic Acid molecules. Creates a moisture barrier around the hair shaft to optimize keratin structure and create smoother, healthier-looking lashes and brows.
A non-comedogenic hair nourisher. Abundant in restorative fatty acids known to support the growth of thicker, longer lashes and brows.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Panthenol, Propanediol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Carthamus Tinctorius Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Maltodextrin, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Alanyl Glutamine, Arginine, Oligopeptide-177, Phenylalanine, Sisymbrium Irio Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
In a career that has spanned the globe, the German-born Professor has spent over 30 years researching and developing technologies that activate and harness the human body's capacity to heal, with a focus on the reawakening of cells that become dormant due to aging or trauma. In 2008 he developed a groundbreaking Wound Gel that heals severe skin traumas without the need for surgery or skin grafts. It is this revolutionary technique that inspired Augustinus Bader skincare.
Professor Bader is currently the director of Cell Techniques and Applied Stem Cell Biology at The University of Leipzig, in Leipzig, Germany where he lives with his family.