A 3-in-1 innovation, part gentle exfoliant, part toner, part hydrating essence. Streamline all your post-cleanse needs for a clear, revitalized complexion. Refreshing, lightweight texture. Fast-absorbing for instant benefits. Powered by TFC8®
- Purifies, tones and exfoliates to reveal smoother, softer, more vibrant skin.
- Gently dissolves and removes impurities while enhancing the skin's ability to attract and retain moisture.
- Reduces the appearance of pores and regulates sebum secretion for a balanced, glowing complexion.
- Reduces discoloration, soothes redness, and visibly improves skin’s overall tone and texture.
- Natural actives nourish, hydrate, and protect the skin against environmental aggressors.
- TFC8® supports cellular renewal and guides key nutrients to the cells.
- Clean. Formulated without irritants, allergens, or synthetic fragrance.
- 100% agree skin feels soft, smooth and hydrated.
- 98% agree skin feels purified and refreshed.
- 98% agree The Essence is gentle enough to use every day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Using your fingers, pat The Essence into cleansed, dry skin on the face, neck and décolleté.
With Cotton Pad:
Dispense The Essence onto a cotton pad, and sweep over clean, dry skin.
Allow The Essence to penetrate the skin for a few moments before applying your Augustinus Bader moisturizer or oil.
Augustinus Bader proven results are powered by Professor Bader's TFC8®, or Trigger Factor Complex - an exclusive patented technology comprised of over 40 ingredients and inspired by over 30 years of research, innovation and clinical study.
1. TFC8® technology guides key nutrients and powerful natural ingredients to the cells, creating and supporting an optimal environment for cellular renewal.
2. TFC8® turns potent base formulations into smarter, adaptive skin and hair care capable of addressing individualized concerns - from the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and cellulite to brittle or weak hair, strand breakage, shedding, and damage caused by external stressors.
3. TFC8® nourishes and protects, training the cells for the long-term for healthier, stronger, more resilient skin and hair.
Powered by the patented TFC8® technology and formulated with gently exfoliating hydroxy acids and renewing, protective high-potency botanicals.
A gently effective natural exfoliator, derived from rice grains. Promotes cell turnover and boosts collagen production, for even skin tone and less noticeable fine lines.
A powerful yet soothing beta hydroxy acid derived from willow bark. Delivers essential keratolytic benefits: reduces redness, addresses imperfections, and boosts clarity.
A polysaccharide naturally produced by the body. Exceptionally effective in attracting and retaining moisture, for plump, fresh, well-hydrated skin.
A highly beneficial, naturally-derived poly-hydroxy acid. Optimizes skin renewal by gently lifting away dead cells, to reveal a soft, fresh, luminous complexion.
A skin superfood delivering potent antioxidant protection. Safeguards the complexion by helping to defend against free radical damage.
White Peony Extract
A potent botanical extract. Soothes the skin and prevents visible signs of aging while defending the complexion from pollution and environmental aggressors.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Lactobacillus/ Wasabia Japonica Root Ferment Extract, Phytic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Papain, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Maltodextrin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Algin, Alanyl Glutamine, Arginine, Oligopeptide-177, Phenylalanine, Sisymbrium Irio Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
In a career that has spanned the globe, the German-born Professor has spent over 30 years researching and developing technologies that activate and harness the human body's capacity to heal, with a focus on the reawakening of cells that become dormant due to aging or trauma. In 2008 he developed a groundbreaking Wound Gel that heals severe skin traumas without the need for surgery or skin grafts. It is this revolutionary technique that inspired Augustinus Bader skincare.
Professor Bader is currently the director of Cell Techniques and Applied Stem Cell Biology at The University of Leipzig, in Leipzig, Germany where he lives with his family.