Cloud of Protection
Defense against illness, bad vibes and stinkiness.
While this formula is no replacement for a thorough hand washing it does contain 65% alcohol and antimicrobial essential oils. A handy sanitizer when one must be out and about.
This formula contains anti-microbial essential oils. These plant essences have been used through the ages to clear the air of negativity and cleanse the space.
A reset button for your self, your surroundings or both!
- Clear space on an energetic level.
- Great hand sanitizer, every essential oil in the Cloud is antimicrobial.
- Spritz the air before guests arrive and after they leave.
- Health practitioners: use the Cloud to clear a treatment room between clients.
- After cleaning the house finish off with a spritz for that added sparkle.
- Diaper bag necessity.
- Spray a cloud around yourself after a bad phone call or tense situation and take in the scent to help uplift your spirit.
- Clear the air, clear the space, proceed gracefully.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serious Space Clearing:
Starting at the entrance turn left, walk the edge clockwise spraying periodically especially into dark or stuck areas, holding good intention in your heart and mind, make a complete circle ending where you started.
Great for travel!
Refresh a stale hotel room, a stuffy car or a wayward restroom
Ingredients + Benefits
- Juniper Needle (Juniperus Communis): Purifying for mind and spirit, psychological protection and healing. Included in many protection spells. Used in Egypt, ancient China and Tibet for purifying. Antiseptic, antimicrobial.
- Juniper Berry (Juniperus Communis): Supports detoxification, ritualizes space, purges negative energy. Included in many protection spells. Antiseptic, antimicrobial.
- Eucalyptus (Eucaplytus Globulus): Antibacterial, antifungal. Great for the respiratory system. Maintains and restores equalibrium, eases tension. Small molecular size helps it remain airborne for a long time.
- Lisea Cubeba (Litsea Cubeba): Mood elevating, antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, antimicrobial and insect repellant. Lovely citrus note.
- Himalayan Cedar (Cedrus Deodora): Nourishes self-awareness, inner strength, confidence, and mental clarity. Grounding. Antiseptic, antifungal.
- Benzoin (Styrax Benzoin): Improves circulation, clears respiratory passages, antiseptic, and astringent. Delicious vanilla note.
- Rose (Rosa Damascena): Mood elevating, aphrodisiac, "Queen of essential oils" promotes love, focuses intention and unites the spiritual with the physical.
Also Contains: Neutral Grape Spirits and Water.
Cloud of Protection is 65% alcohol and all the essential oils are anti-microbial. To compare, 60% alcohol is recommended for hand sanitizers.
Juniper Needle (Juniperus Communis), Juniper Berry (Juniperus Communis), Eucalyptus (Eucaplytus Globulus), Lisea Cubeba (Litsea Cubeba), Himalayan Cedar (Cedrus Deodora), Benzoin (Styrax Benzoin), Rose (Rosa Damascena), Neutral Grape Spirits and Water.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Nieves only makes just a handful of products, each one multi-functional and great for most skin types. Her ingredients are powerful, simple, vegan, and organic when possible. Her process is a blend of science, passion, and common sense. Nieves never launches a product until she absolutely loves its look, feel, aroma, and effectiveness. Everything is made by hand, in-house with local labor, using low-footprint, recyclable packaging.
When these items ship by air Internationally, they must be shipped by specific, approved carriers such as FedEx and UPS. The charge is often in excess of $180, not the cost listed in our Shopping Cart.
Brokerage and other fees may apply once the package reaches the destination country. Beautyhabit has no control over these fees, and they are in addition to the shipping cost at origination.
Some countries are not approved for Dangerous Goods Shipments. If your country is not approved, you will be notified by email. We do not ship Dangerous Goods to Canada because the duties/taxes are prohibitive.
Please note that Customs Clearance may be required for ANY International shipment. This clearance may take up to 8 weeks regardless of the products ordered and method of shipment.