A light, refreshing, deeply hydrating daily moisturizer that supports cellular renewal and dramatically improves the skin’s appearance. Ideal for combination to oily skin types, blemish-prone skin, and to refresh skin in more humid climates. Powered by TFC8®
- Clinically proven to reduce the signs of aging including the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
- Stimulates production of collagen, promotes elasticity and normalizes the skin barrier, leaving skin fresh, supple, plump, and smooth.
- Deeply hydrating, conditioning and renewing for an even, vibrant, glowing complexion.
- Reduces redness, calms stressed skin. Prevents damage from environmental aggressors.
- TFC8® supports cellular renewal and guides key nutrients to the cells.
- Clean. Formulated without irritants, allergens, or synthetic fragrance.
- 92% agree skin appears healthier.
- 87% agree skin feels protected, stronger, and more energized.
- 87% agree skin is left with a youthful, healthy, radiant glow.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- In upward sweeping motions, massage the cream along your jawline.
- Sweep from your nose to your ears and across your forehead and massage cream over the cheeks to your temples.
- Apply from the base of the neck to the tip of the chin and take any excess cream and massage over the décolleté.
Ingredients + Benefits
Augustinus Bader proven results are powered by Professor Bader's TFC8®, or Trigger Factor Complex - an exclusive patented technology comprised of over 40 ingredients and inspired by over 30 years of research, innovation and clinical study.
1. TFC8® technology guides key nutrients and powerful natural ingredients to the cells, creating and supporting an optimal environment for cellular renewal.
2. TFC8® turns potent base formulations into smarter, adaptive skin and hair care capable of addressing individualized concerns - from the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and cellulite to brittle or weak hair, strand breakage, shedding, and damage caused by external stressors.
3. TFC8® nourishes and protects, training the cells for the long-term for healthier, stronger, more resilient skin and hair.
Powered by the patented TFC8® technology and formulated with nourishing vitamins and amino acids, protective antioxidants, and soothing aloe vera.
Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate)
A multitasking vitamin. Improves regeneration, supports moisture retention, visibly reduces fine lines, has a normalizing effect on skin pigmentation, and helps to improve skin's barrier function.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
A potent, antioxidant-packed boost for the skin. Applied topically, it is proven to stimulate the production of collagen while brightening the complexion.
Vitamin B5 (Panthenol)
One of the most crucial vitamins. A skin superhero, it conditions deeply, attracts and locks in moisture, and plumps the complexion for optimal freshness and radiance.
Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
A natural plant extract with potent anti-irritant properties. Effectively soothes and calms skin while improving hydration for a smooth, radiant complexion.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
A soothing emollient. Hydrates and protects the skin from environmental aggressors. Rich in polysaccharides and antioxidants.
Sustainably sourced from the nut of the shea tree. Packed with vitamins and antioxidants. Delivers intense conditioning benefits for skin that feels smoother and more supple. Known to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Sodium Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Lecithin, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceramide Np, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Superoxide Dismutase, Citric Acid, Dextran, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Alanyl Glutamine, Arginine, Ceramide Ng, Glycine, Lysine, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Phenylalanine, Proline, Scenedesmus Rubescens Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Brassica Alba Oil, Disodium EDTA, Oligopeptide-177, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
In a career that has spanned the globe, the German-born Professor has spent over 30 years researching and developing technologies that activate and harness the human body's capacity to heal, with a focus on the reawakening of cells that become dormant due to aging or trauma. In 2008 he developed a groundbreaking Wound Gel that heals severe skin traumas without the need for surgery or skin grafts. It is this revolutionary technique that inspired Augustinus Bader skincare.
Professor Bader is currently the director of Cell Techniques and Applied Stem Cell Biology at The University of Leipzig, in Leipzig, Germany where he lives with his family.