Bianca personifies la dolce vita with notes of green tea, lemon and sugar.
Intoxicatingly fresh, clean and sparkling.
Small indulgences go a long way.
- TOCCA candles have a high concentration of fragrance oils and should not burn more than four hours at a time.
- Trim candlewicks to 1/4 inch each time before burning.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Always place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This will also prevent possible heat damage to counters and table surfaces and prevent glass containers from cracking or breaking.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans, and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting. Drafts can also blow lightweight curtains or papers into the flame where they could catch fire.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains or 1/2 inch if in a container.
- Never touch a burning candle or move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use. Tip:
Trim the cotton wick after each use to ensure the best scent diffusion.
Ingredients + Benefits
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Jars are a luxurious thick frosted glass, use to hold jewelry or décor long after the candle is done
The private life of Capri is revealed in this ‘oh so secret’ fragrance of sensual Mediterranean grapefruit, melon and lemons, warmed by a voluptuous trio of peach, bougainvillea and jasmine. When kissed with soft cypress wood and rare Italian amber, we uncovered a magical, private scent that invites all who experience it to feel a little incognito themselves.