Support Breathe Dish Detergent
The Laundress dish detergent formula paired with Aromatherapy Associates' Support Breathe scent.
Breathe new life into dishwashing! When life throws cooking messes your way, take a deep breath and transform the cleanup into a wellbeing ritual. Powered by Aromatherapy Associates’ Support Breathe oil blend, this do-it-all dishwashing formula releases soothing vapors to renew and improve clarity and works on contact to remove grease, baked-on food, and cooking messes.
- This top-performing Dish Detergent formula is infused with Aromatherapy Associates’ Support Breathe, featuring the finest eucalyptus, peppermint, and tea tree essential oils. When cold months or an exhausting schedule are taking a toll, this wellbeing essential oil blend releases soothing vapors to renew and transform high-contact dish cleaning into a moment of peace and inspiration.
- Family, food, and pet safe.
- Plant-derived with no artificial color.
- Color and texture may vary with natural ingredients.
- No animal by-products.
- Not tested on animals.
- All The Laundress products are tested on Gwen & Lindsey.
- The Laundress product is crafted in the USA with Aromatherapy Associates’ hand-blended oil from the UK.
FOR HAND WASHING DISHES:
Fill a basin with hot water. Add a squirt of Support Breathe Dish Soap directly into basin to create a sudsy bath, or onto The Laundress Linen Knit Dish Cloth or Dish Brush. Wash dishes, then rinse. Separation is common with natural ingredients. Shake well before use.
To remove tough stains and baked-on food from cookware, add a squirt of Support Breathe Dish Soap and 1 capful of All-Purpose Bleach Alternative to a basin of hot water; soak for 1 hour or overnight, then wash by hand. To remove spots from glassware, do a rinse with Scented Vinegar.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If ingested, seek medical advice.
Ingredients + Benefits
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.