No5 Organic Raw Carrot Soap
“A soap made from carrot juice? You’re joking!”
Once you’ve used it you’ll know why. There’s something about carrots in this organic soap that makes the bar both extra hard and super smooth on your skin. The added white clay also keeps the bar more rigid over time to last longer.
Sounds perfect? Well, add to that this recipe of nourishing butters and oils and a “cold-process” which makes the bar more hydrating on your skin, and this might well be perfect.
- Aroma: refreshing & uplifting verbena essential oil
- Detoxes: contains white clay to mop up toxins
- Softens: carrots give a silky feel on the skin
- 90% organic (100% natural)
- Vegan, cruelty free & palm-free
- 100% biodegradable: better for skin & ocean
- Handmade in England
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Natural soap is perfectly safe but can sting if it enters the eyes. If this happens, simply rinse out with plenty of water.
Ingredients + Benefits
- organic coconut oil | sodium cocoate
- water | aqua
- organic raw carrot | daucus carota subsp. sativus
-organic sunflower seed oil | sodium sunflowerate
- organic shea butter | sodium sheabutterate
- organic castor oil | sodium castorate
- white clay | kaolinite
-organic lemon verbena oil | lippia citriodora leaf oil*
[*naturally occurring citral, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalool].
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.