No4 Organic Rose Pink Clay Soap
This is not your average rose soap. First it won’t dry skin – guaranteed! Secondly, the scent is sublime. Made with real organic rose essential oil, it smells exactly like it should – an authentic rose flower. No synthetic stuff!
So why else it N°4 a bestseller? It’s not only cold-processed from organic butters and oils (which makes it more hydrating), they’ve added a good helping of detoxifying and skin softening pink clay. The results? Extra clean, extra smooth skin.
With detoxifying pink clay and rosehip oil – dense in fatty acids & vital, skin renewing vitamins. A perfect rejuvenating wash.
- Essential oils: rose, geranium and palmarosa
- Aroma: strong, floral, enchanting
- Detoxes: contains pink clay to mop up toxins
- Softens: the clay leaves skin smoother
- Regenerates: rose oil is a super rejuvenator
- 90% organic (100% natural)
- Vegan, cruelty free & palm-free
- 100% biodegradable: better for skin & ocean
- Handmade in England
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Face wash: Wet face first. Massage soap from hands or apply bar directly to face, avoiding eye area, then rinse. For complete solution follow with our solid serums or a face oil.
- Shaving: Apply to wet skin directly or with brush, and shave whilst still wet and smooth. Add a little water to smooth again if soap dries on skin.
- Natural soap is perfectly safe but can sting if it enters the eyes. If this happens, simply rinse out with plenty of water.
Ingredients + Benefits
- organic coconut oil | sodium cocoate
- water | aqua
- organic sunflower seed oil | sodium sunflowerate
- organic shea butter | sodium sheabutterate
- organic castor oil | sodium castorate
- organic rosehip oil | rosa moschata seed oil
- pink clay | kaolin & illite
- organic rose geranium oil | pelargonium graveolens flower oil*
- organic palmarosa oil | cymbopogon martinii oil*
- organic rosa damascena oil | rosa damascena flower oil*
[*naturally occurring citral, citronellol, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, limonene, linalool].
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.