Pristine Light - Light Corrective Eye Primer
Illuminate before you conceal: Rouge Bunny Rouge has created their tinted Light Corrective Eye Primer Pristine Light based on this simple but game-changing make-up artistry insight.
Effortless to apply, Light Corrective Eye Primer Pristine Light imparts a delicate, powdery, soft-focus finish: shadows and fine lines appear naturally softened. Once dry, it’s transfer-proof, super lightweight and elastic, and lasts beautifully.
Can be worn on its own or as a base under make-up, concealer or powder.
Enriched with Pansy Extract, known for its healing properties and capable of deeply hydrating the skin by increasing the natural concentration of hyaluronic acid, and Witch Hazel Water known for its soothing and strengthening benefits, the primer’s velvety, light-corrective texture with just a pinch of pigment and soft Jojoba Wax is all it takes to let the eyes sparkle and to lift the veil of tiredness. Other antioxidative and soothing actives include Cornflower Water, Panthenol and Vitamin E, as well as the skin-conditioning Spilanthes Acmella Flower extract.
How to wear Light Corrective Eye Primer:
- Wear on its own for a perfected eye contour and hydrated skin.
- Wear as eye shadow base: the matte, delicate finish enhances the adherence of your favorite eye shadow all while hydrating and soothing the gentle skin of your eyelids and under the eyes.
- For absolutely flawless natural-looking coverage, apply a very thin layer of Light Corrective Eye Primer and blend. Follow up with a thin layer of Luminous Skin Wand or Glide Concealer.
- Light Corrective Eye Primer has a naturally matte and powdery finish, but if you need a more intense matte effect that’s not drying, do set with Impalpable Finishing Powder.
- Apply a single coat of Light Corrective Eye Primer over bare lids, from the lash line blending upward towards the center part of the lid. Line eyes using the applicator edge of your favorite shade of Loose Glitter Pigments FIRE DROPS for an intensified, luminous line along the lashes.
Ingredients + Benefits
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Infused with the romanticism and fantastical fairy tales of Victoriana and regalness of Tsarism, Rouge Bunny Rouge exalts the lost art of story telling through the grace and fluidity of wordsmith voice and botanical illustration. Dive into a fantasy realm of playful sophistication with whispering dark intentions - it’s the fairy-tale but all grown-up. Founder Alexandra De Montfort merges craftsmanship with technical prowess and aesthetic vision to ensure every product is innovative, inspiring and delivers on the promise to enhance your natural beauty. The power of make-up is intriguing and mysterious, women can be transformed into whoever they want to be, but ultimately the final look should realize their fullest beauty potential.