Absolue Keratine Repairing Beauty Cream
For Damaged, Over-Processed Hair
This daily, lightweight leave-in cream nourishes and strengthens damaged hair, leaving strands protected, soft and shiny.
- Creamy and non-greasy formula melts into the hair.
- Plant-based Keratin helps rebuild strands.
- Biocymentine extract strengthens to help restore the natural barrier to retain moisture.
- Camelina oil nourishes and protects the hair.
- Okara extract helps repair hair.
- Sesame oil provides UV protection, shine and softness.
Free of:sulfates, Silicones, Sodium-Chloride, and Parabens.
Apply to dry or towel-dried hair, spreading a small amount from mid-lengths to ends.
Do not rinse.
Ingredients + Benefits
- Plant-based Keratin - This combination of soy protein extract and wheat micro-proteins was created to mimic keratin, the main component of the hair. Rich in amino acids, this botanically-based ingredient helps make hair look thicker, strong and healthier.
- Biocymentine - Derived from soy and rich in sterols, ceramides and fatty acids that naturally compromise strong, healthy hair, this extract helps restore the natural barrier that holds moisture in the hair.
- Camelina Oil - Rich in Omega-3 and other fatty acids, this oil reduces moisture loss by helping to restore the natural protective coating found on healthy hairs
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Arginine Hcl, Benentrimonium Chloride, Caramel, Cetrimonium Chloride, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract (Glycine Soja Seed Extract), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seedcake Extract (Glycine Soja Seedcake Extract), Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Isopropyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Lysine HCL, PEG-32, PEG-400, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Yellow 6 (CI 15985)
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
As was the style in the 1950’s, many of his clients had over-bleached and damaged hair in their pursuit to achieve the sought-after Marilyn Monroe look. It was then, René Furterer realized that hair could only be repaired and revitalized from the roots of a healthy scalp. Thus a new personalized method using natural ingredients to treat both the scalp and hair was born and achieved immediate success.
Prepare the scalp and hair with a relaxing and invigorating scalp massage with pure essential oils - the signature Complexe 5 Regenerating Plant Extract helps increase the microcirculation and strengthen the hair from roots to ends. An essential step for a René Furterer treatment.