Japanese Peony Candle
Noble and grand, generous and fragrant, this heavy pale pink flower blooms on small trees in the north of Japan every spring.
It is prized for its poised beauty and infinitely soft petals. A favorite for use in the centuries old art form of ikebana, it flourishes with careful cultivation, quiet patience, warm rain, lush clouds and shade from the afternoon sun. Pink and glorious - lemon-rose scented.
1. Remove intensely scented flower petals
2. Place in a prayer bowl for a fragrant offering
3. Toss into a face steam to awaken the skin
4. Place in small sachet for forever scenting
5. Slowly fill an urn with blue
6. Play with them be joyful
7. Remember that flowers are a simple ritual and that life smells good
8. Light the candle
Ingredients + Benefits
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.