Not all those who wander are lost. It is the impulse we all harbor. To turn blind corners and explore alleys, to make the foreign familiar and acquire bits of ourselves along the way.
Notes of aged paper, the smell of old books, indelible as the stories themselves. And glimpses of nature that grow between the cracks, of rare barks, white woods, wild grass, warm earthy resins and the clean freshness of hinoki wood. An unexpected space of comforting warmth.
1. Remove intensely scented flower petals
2. Place in a prayer bowl for a fragrant offering
3. Toss into a face steam to awaken the skin
4. Place in small sachet for forever scenting
5. Slowly fill an urn with blue
6. Play with them be joyful
7. Remember that flowers are a simple ritual and that life smells good
8. Light the candle
Ingredients + Benefits
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.