Take a moment for yourself, with yourself, and unplug from the world for a moment. No phone, or computer, just you and this moment.
Unplug Bath Soak by Pursoma is a revitalizing Lemon Verbena bath that will leave you feeling rejuvenated and renewed. Lemon Verbena is known to be a powerful herb for its abilities to awaken a tired body, reduce stress, and reset the digestive system. French clay will leave your skin soft, nourished, and toned. Expect to feel transformed, refreshed, and ready to go.
- A detoxifying tech-free time for you to reconnect to yourself and reduce anxiety.
- Lemon Verbena is known to be a powerful herb for its ability to awaken a tired body.
- French clay will leave your skin soft, nourished, and toned.
- Made in USA
- Always: Non-GMO. SLS, Paraben & Dye Free. BPA Free, Pthalate Free, Gluten Free. Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Not intended for medicinal use. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Contains iodine. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition consult your physician before use.
2. HYDRATE throughout your experience by drinking plenty of water.
3. POUR entire contents of bag into hot bathwater.
4. SOAK in tub for 20-30 minutes of comforting relief.
5. SWEAT & REST under a blanket or robe as your body continues to detoxify through perspiration.
Ingredients + Benefits
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Shannon became compelled to share her healing experience so that others could redefine the practice of self-care for themselves. Through her own journey, Shannon has come to deeply believe in the benefits of wellness via detoxification.
In 2014, she set out to source the purest and most potent detox beauty ingredients in the world, to formulate them with the most rigorous research, and to deliver them as lifestyle-integrated rituals in the most appealing and accessible forms for modern living. With that purpose, Pursoma was born.