Pursoleil AM Body Oil
All day hydration.
An uplifting blend of calendula and rosemary sets your body in a mode of resilience. This body oil was formulated with the goal of giving you the benefits of the sun, even on the days when it’s not shining. Calendula oil from Marigold flowers grown in the founder's own backyard act as the perfect antidote for tired and sore muscles. The special aromatherapy blend of lavender and blood orange calms the senses and boosts mood. Rice bran oil is rich in vitamins and works on softening and deeply hydrating the skin. Glow off.
- Healing & calming to all skin types
- Soothes the skin
- All-natural alternative to cream or lotion
- Soak in the sun even when it's not shining
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Treat - your body to a pursoma bath soak or body polish before oil application.
- After - the shower or bath, always leave the skin dewy. Do not completely towel dry.
- Pause - and inhale the therapeutic aroma by taking six deep slow breaths cupping body oil in your hands.
- Anoint - yourself from head to toe, paying special attention to sore joints or rough spots.
- Stretch - reaching your arms high into the air and taking one deep breath as you bring your arms down.
Ingredients + Benefits
Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran Oil), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel Oil), Simmond Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil), Linnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam Seed Oil), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula), Lavandula Anguatifolia (Lavender Oil), Citrus Sinensis (Blood Orange Oil), Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Leaf Oil), Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom Seed Oil), Lippia Citriodora (Lemon Verbena), Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Shannon became compelled to share her healing experience so that others could redefine the practice of self-care for themselves. Through her own journey, Shannon has come to deeply believe in the benefits of wellness via detoxification.
In 2014, she set out to source the purest and most potent detox beauty ingredients in the world, to formulate them with the most rigorous research, and to deliver them as lifestyle-integrated rituals in the most appealing and accessible forms for modern living. With that purpose, Pursoma was born.