An unconventional woody candle.
Scents of Black hemlock, cardamom and cedar wood.Comes with a chic gold lid and a fabulous hand made box. Makes for a great gift.
Burning time of over 55 hours.
- Trim the wick before relighting, making sure the wick is still centered and straight.
- If the wick has dried off-center, light the wick and gently man-oeuvre the wick back to the center using the matchstick. The wick may now be too long and puffing out black smoke. If this is the case, blow out the candle, cut the wick and relight.
- Keep the candle clean, use kitchen roll to wipe the residue off the top of the glass.
- Position the lit candle away from draughts and flammable materials. Do not burn candles on surfaces susceptible to heat damage.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended or near children and pets.
- Never allow the candle flame to touch the side of the glass.
- To extinguish the candle, simply replace the gold lid to starve the flame of oxygen. Leave to cool down before picking up.
Ingredients + Benefits
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging