The Green Balm
The whole family can use The Green Balm even if you have super sensitive skin. It has many beautifying remedies and it’s a vital part of any outdoorsy first-aid kit, ideal for taking on holiday or camping when space is precious.
MOA original product, The Green Balm is a 100% natural multi-purpose healing/beauty balm, and some might say, it’s a miracle!
This cult product is crammed with MOA’s hero herb yarrow, used for centuries to heal and repair, keep a little pot handy for any little crisis.
100% organic yarrow from Somerset
No chemical nasties
No lanolin and vegetarian
Not tested on animals
Suitable for problematic and sensitive skin types
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Treat chapped, weathered lips and kiss goodbye to the dreaded cold-sore!
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns on all the family
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot; it's a ramblers dream-cream!
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy
- Moisturize, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Soothe dry and itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Remove eye-make-up, use as a luxurious hot cloth cleansing balm…try the Daily Cleansing Ritual
Ingredients + Benefits
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging
The hero herb used - yarrow (Achillea Millefolium), is shrouded by tales of folklore and can be found beside hedgerows all across the UK. The miraculous powers of this humble herb have been used for centuries to heal and repair. MOA’s original ‘miracle’, multi-purpose product, The Green Balm, continues this age-old tradition of using yarrow as a healing herb and it can be used for many ailments.
MOA believes in creating more miracle potions, in keeping with their green and natural approach to living life. Sometimes keeping it simple is just better...