Daily Cleansing Ritual
Give your skin a balancing deep cleanse, remove excess oils and impurities.
Inside each Daily Cleansing Ritual you'll find a super-soft bamboo face cloth and a 50ml pot of The Green Balm.
Bamboo fiber is naturally anti-bacterial and apart from being luxuriously soft it’s also one of the most eco materials on the planet.
100% organic yarrow from Somerset
No chemical nasties
No lanolin and vegetarian
Not tested on animals
Suitable for problematic and sensitive skin types
- Take some of The Green Balm and melt it between the fingertips to create an oil.
- Smear the oil over your eye makeup, smudging it away from the eyes.
- Massage your face with a little more balm to encourage better circulation and to help tone the facial muscles.
- Dip your face cloth in hot water (not too hot), wring it out and press to your face, steaming away the oil and impurities, whilst sealing in the essential oil goodness.
- Finish by dipping your cloth in cold water, and press the super-soft side to your face; to tone and close the pores.
Ingredients + Benefits
70% bamboo and 30% cotton
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, Limonene*. *occurs naturally in tea tree oil.
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging
The hero herb used - yarrow (Achillea Millefolium), is shrouded by tales of folklore and can be found beside hedgerows all across the UK. The miraculous powers of this humble herb have been used for centuries to heal and repair. MOA’s original ‘miracle’, multi-purpose product, The Green Balm, continues this age-old tradition of using yarrow as a healing herb and it can be used for many ailments.
MOA believes in creating more miracle potions, in keeping with their green and natural approach to living life. Sometimes keeping it simple is just better...