Le Jardin de Casanova - Venise Candle
In honor of:
Giacomo Casanova: (1725 - 1798)
Violinist, writer, magician, spy, diplomat, librarian, but especially Venetian, this libertine, true symbol of seduction, leaves an abundant literary work of which "The Story of My Life."
Notes: Almond, Magnolia.
Olfactory Families: Balsamic, Floral
100% soy wax, non-GMO.
Fruit of the almond tree, in the balsam olfactory family. An amaretto scent with unique bitter almond kernel notes. Since ancient times, almond kernel oil has been used for its cosmetic properties.
Magnolia is a flower that is used as a raw material in fine fragrances. It has a soft, floral scent with smooth, lemony, vanilla accents. Magnolia was the first flower to appear 100 million years ago
- Hand-crafted in the heart of Paris.
- 100% natural, GMO-free soy wax for a healthy environment.
- High-quality burning, 100% cotton wick.
- Fragrance formulas are produced by their own creator.
- Packaging has been selected to match the timelessness of the theme: English cream jar produced in England since the 19th century. Its lid prevents dust from settling on the candle.
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Jardins D’Écrivain fragrances tell olfactory stories connected to both places and disposition. They evoke humor, attitude, intimacy...