Angel Cloth with Bamboo Charcoal
This multi-award winning Konjac Angel Cloth is now available with added oil-reducing bamboo charcoal. Once wet, this fallen angel unfolds into a soft exfoliating cloth that will rival your old flannel or muslin.
**Due to the intimate nature of this personal care item, returns on opened or used items will not be accepted**
-Rinse and hydrate your Konjac Sponge in warm water.
- Squeeze out any excess water and gently cleanse skin.
- It is not necessary to use cleansing products, but a small amount can be added to your Konjac Sponge if desired.
- If a cleanser is added, the sponge will help the product work harder and go further.
- Always rinse your sponge well and allow to dry in an airy place.
- Be careful not to wring it out as this may damage the delicate plant fibres, just squeeze between your flattened hands.
- You can also pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps it last even longer.
- Alternatively, your sponge is happy to be aired on a radiator or heated towel rail. It will shrink and harden when it dries out, this is perfectly natural, simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again.
- Never use the sponge when dry. The better care of the sponge, the longer it will last. Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 1 to 3 months.
- Once it starts to look tired or breaks down, replace it.
- The Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture. Never leave a child unattended with a sponge.
Ingredients + Benefits
The original and best Konjac Sponges with the purest Konjac and mineral-rich extracts. Deeply cleanse, exfoliate and detoxify skin for a radiant complexion. Gentle enough for sensitive skins and babies, our pure Konjac Sponges are the ultimate in natural, effective skin care.
These sponges have no artificial coloring and are blended with nature's finest and purest natural ingredients. They gently exfoliate for naturally deep cleansing. Made with 100% natural konjac fibre from the root of the Amorphophallus konjac plant, these sponges are moisture rich and naturally alkaline, balancing the acidity of the skin and its oils. The unique net-like structure of the sponge gently massages the skin and stimulates blood flow and new growth of skin cells, leaving the skin extremely soft, clean and refreshed.