Menstrual Calendar Journal
Get to know yourself and your body with this interactive Menstrual Calendar. Learn how to recognize and track your body's fertility signs and how to use the strengths of each phase of your cycle -- menstruation, ovulation, etc. -- to your advantage. Track your cycle, change your life.
Size: 12" x 12" plus spiral binding
- Four Customizable pages for each month:
1- Circular calendar to track the intricacies of your cycle
2- Lined paper to write your new moon wishes or monthly intentions
3- Graph paper to track your basal body temperature
4- Blank paper for your creativity
- Herbal and dietary suggestions for a healthy cycle
- Information regarding the physiology, hormones and strengths associated with each of the four menstrual phases—menstruation, pre-ovulation, ovulation, and pre-menstruation
- A cycle dial to give you a snapshot of where you’ll be in your cycle throughout the month (so you can plan accordingly)
- 2021 and 2022 Lunar Calendar Insert
- Written and illustrated examples of how to use this resource
- This resource is for you if you want to gain awareness around your cycle and fertility
Note: This calendar is best used by those not on hormonal contraceptives as hormonal contraceptives interrupt the hormonal changes in the body. This resource would not be as applicable under those circumstances.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The Menstrual Calendar and the majority of Kapu's offerings are intended for those who have wombs.