Moroccan Rose Water
100% pure steam distilled Rosa Damascena from Morocco’s Valley of Roses soothes irritation, tones and cleanses skin for a supple and revitalized complexion.
The water used to distill Kahina’s Rose Water flows from the Atlas Mountains to the Dades Gorge, infusing this water with its mineral rich content.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Rose Water is anti-bacterial, astringent and anti-inflammatory so works to address a number of health and beauty concerns. Here are a few of the uses found for this 100% pure, steam distilled Rose Water:
1. Spray on cotton pad to remove dirt and makeup.
2. Soak rose water in cotton balls and apply to eyes to reduce puffiness.
3. Spray on pillows to induce sleep.
4. Mix Rose Water into your favorite dry clay instead of water to create a deep cleansing and pore tightening mask. Kahina loves to use pure rhassoul clay from the Atlas Mountains.
5. Rose Water can help to alleviate sunburn symptoms. Spray directly onto the affected area.
6. Rose water can provide relief from itching from insect bites.
7. Rose water can help treat acne and balance skin’s PH. Spray on a cotton pad and gently dab it on the affected area or spray directly onto skin.
8. Combine Rose Water with epsom salts to make a beautifully scented disinfectant for your home.
9. Rose water keeps hair soft and frizz free. Simply spray it directly onto dry or damp hair.
10. Mix 1 TBSP of Rose Water in a cup of water or tea and drink to aid in digestion, relieve stress and anxiety.
*A note about pharmaceutical grade versus food grade: Food grade ingredients are unregulated while pharmaceutical grade must pass the strictest guidelines of the FDA. Potency and purity are guaranteed under this guideline.
Ingredients + Benefits
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.