Moroccan Beldi Soap with Rose
Traditional cleansing and skin softening treatment direct from the Moroccan hammam.
Now, everyone’s favorite Moroccan hammam treatment comes scented with Moroccan Rose essential oil for a super luxe, skin calming take on the original.
• The gel-like soap made from saponified olive oil acts as a body masque and is a Moroccan specialty.
• Beldi means “traditional” or “authentic” in Moroccan.
• For use on face and body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• For skin cleansing and softening: After 5-10 minutes in bath, shower, or steam, massage into skin and leave on for up to 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Skin will be softened and ready for exfoliating with mitt, glove, washcloth, or konjac sponge.
• For best results, use Kahina Giving Beauty Moroccan kessa glove.
• May also be used for simple cleansing as a deliciously scented soap replacement.
Ingredients + Benefits
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
†Naturally occurring compound in essential oils; not an added ingredient
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Kahina Giving Beauty offers simple and effective organic skincare, free of harmful ingredients. They never use artificial preservatives, parabens, artificial colorants, artificial fragrances, petrochemicals, harsh detergents, DEA, TEA, toxic ingredients, or animal testing.
Kahina is named after a Berber queen and prophetess who reigned in Morocco circa 700 CE. A heroine to the Berber women, Kahina represents empowerment and vision for women worldwide.The Founder, Katharine Phillips L’Heureux, was inspired to start Kahina after a trip to Morocco where she discovered the effectiveness of pure Argan oil. After a lifelong pursuit of natural skincare, she had found her own Holy Grail of simple, effective and organic skin care.