Deeply hydrate and plump skin, reduce redness and refine skin tone and texture with this rich treatment mask.
Scented with rose, geranium, lavender, neroli, blue tansy, and sandalwood to relax and calm.
• Red wine grape extract with resveratrol – polyphenols provide powerful protection against skin aging
• Prickly pear seed oil – vitamin K brightens skin, vitamin E repairs damage, antioxidants prevent skin aging and wrinkles
• Mushroom extract – soothes skin and reduces redness
• Sodium hylauronate – draws moisture deeply into the skin
• Aspen bark extract – anti-inflammatory to soothe irritation
• Hordeum distichon and melissa offincinalis – powerful free radical scavengers
Apply a thick layer onto face, neck and around the eye area after cleansing.
Leave on for 15 minutes, then massage in and remove excess or leave on overnight for a deeply nourishing treatment.
Layer over oils for additional hydration.
Ingredients + Benefits
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
†Naturally occurring compound in essential oils; not an added ingredient
99.98% of the total ingredients are from natural origin; 78.38% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Kahina Giving Beauty offers simple and effective organic skincare, free of harmful ingredients. They never use artificial preservatives, parabens, artificial colorants, artificial fragrances, petrochemicals, harsh detergents, DEA, TEA, toxic ingredients, or animal testing.
Kahina is named after a Berber queen and prophetess who reigned in Morocco circa 700 CE. A heroine to the Berber women, Kahina represents empowerment and vision for women worldwide.The Founder, Katharine Phillips L’Heureux, was inspired to start Kahina after a trip to Morocco where she discovered the effectiveness of pure Argan oil. After a lifelong pursuit of natural skincare, she had found her own Holy Grail of simple, effective and organic skin care.