Honey Goji Berry Face & Hand Mask
Created for dry skin, this mask is a moisturizing treatment that leaves your skin with a healthy-looking, soft glow.
Colorado mountain wildflower honey sourced naturally with 'balanced farming' is blended with rich organic seed butters to help give a softer, dewy and moist appearance to dry skin. Wild-crafted Tibetan goji berries and other berries bring powerful antioxidants to the mix.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
After cleansing skin, apply 1/2 – 1 tsp of Honey-Goji mask all over face (and/ or neck), including around eye area and on lips. Let the mask remain on the skin for a minimum of 15 minutes, or for best results leave on for up to 1 hour or longer. Lightly rinse the mask off leaving a slight residue of moisture on the skin.
• After applying, apply a source of heat to the mask for deeper penetration. i.e. soak in a hot bath; steam; sauna; apply a hot wet towel over the face.
• Blend with a paste made from Phyto Enzyme Exfoliant & warm water to increase the enzyme and nutrient benefits.
• Blend with a paste made from Rhassoul Refining Exfoliant and water. Splash with water to rinse and use the exfoliant crystals in the mask to scrub the mask off. This will increase the removal of softened dead skin cells. Rinse. (This alternative will slightly decrease the moisturizing benefit, but will enhance the skin-softening benefit.)
• Blend the Honey-Goji mask with any other ISUN facial mask. We especially suggest a 50-50 blend of Honey-Goji and Blue-Green Algae masks.
• Use in a lip treatment as a lip mask, followed by a gentle lip exfoliation with Rhassoul Refining Exfoliant, finishing with an application of Antioxidant Lip Balm.
NOT for use by those who are allergic to bee products.
Ingredients + Benefits
Honey; Goji Berries; Shea butter, Mango butter, Acai oil, Seabuckthorn berry oil.
Mel (Wild, Colorado Honey)†; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*; Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*; Lycium Chinense (Goji Berry) Fruit Extract*; Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*; Cera Alba (Beeswax)*; Aqua (Water), Sodium Ascorbate; Populus Tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract; Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil†; Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil; Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil; Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn Berry) Fruit Extract ; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil; Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Bean Extract
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Organic, wild-crafted and natural plant ingredients used in the products are chosen for their regenerating, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, purifying and moisture-balancing benefits for great, younger-looking skin. Plants are selected for their purity, sustainability, biodynamic growing and harvesting methods, and to help support domestic organic farmers and indigenous cultures in fair trade.
Every step in the production of ISUN products happens in the company's own lab facility and fulfillment center in the pristine San Juan Mountains of Colorado. The products are made with great care and with the intention that ISUN will not only give you the results you want in safe, organic and natural skincare but also that you will feel a renewed sense of well-being and joy for yourself and to share with others.