Harmonic Healing Oil
A high vibration healing treatment oil to increase moisture and nourish hair, skin and nails.
Raise the vibration with this sacred healing oil formulated with a blend of emollient oils and flower essences, including sacred tamanu, evening primrose and macadamia oils. Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients.
This luscious oil penetrates deep into the skin, scalp and hair to deliver hydration and nourishment.
- Safflower Seed Oil – is rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals, this is a mild, nearly odorless oil which absorbs quickly and is non-greasy.
- Evening Primrose Oil – is high in essential fatty acids, especially GLA or Gamma- linolenic acid. This oil exerts anti-inflammatory and other healing actions on and through the skin, and is particularly nourishing to nails, scalp, and hair.
- Macadamia Seed Oil – derived from the nut of a small evergreen tree, and is widely cultivated. This nourishing, vitamin-rich, light textured oil is used in emollients.
- Tamanu Oil – is a significant topical healing agent from the sacred tamanu tree. With its high levels of lipids, fatty acids and anti-inflammatory agents, it has tremendous anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity. It has a mild, pleasant aroma and a luxurious feel, absorbing readily into the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Hazel Seed Oil – obtained from the hazelnut tree, this is a light, non-greasy, toning oil for combination skin types.
- Orange Flower Oil – defines and intensifies curls and waves while providing a harmonizing and uplifting natural aromatic top note.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – this beautiful golden oil is extracted from the bean like seeds of the jojoba desert shrub. A soothing, non-greasy, nourishing oil for all skin types, this natural oil (actually liquid wax) most resembles our own skin oils. It is excellent for use in dry to normal skin and hair care.
- Rosemary Essential Oil – is known for its healthy influence on the scalp by increasing circulation which is beneficial for stimulating hair growth.
Harmonic Healing Oil can be used for a full body, scalp, facial, hand or foot massage or on specific areas that need extra healing.
Perfect for use on dry cuticles, scars, stretch marks and skin irritations.
Cocktail Harmonic Healing Oil with your favorite Innersense finishing products or use alone to add gloss to the hair.
Ingredients + Benefits
*organically grown plants
** Certified Organic
Plane Source: 1 Petitgrain Sur Fleur, 2 Frankincense, 3 Neroli Oil, 4 Tamanu Seeds
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Innersense Organic Beauty is an award-winning clean hair care brand inspiring everyone to fall in love with their hair again. The brand is a worldwide leader in the clean beauty movement.
Innersense Organic Beauty is a love story between two seasoned beauty professionals who share a passion for health, hair, beauty and the planet. Greg and Joanne Starkman are pioneers who founded the brand in 2005 when they realized the need for clean, pure, organic and non-toxic professional quality hair care products. They trusted their innersense, sourcing the highest quality and Certified Organic ingredients, in the purest, most concentrated form, to create a complete, award-winning line of safe, sustainable and cruelty free personal care products. The ongoing result is salon performance formulas that hydrate, nourish and revitalize all hair types. The original love story that began between two people has grown into an entire community full of love - love for the planet, people and clean, pure, beautiful hair.
Commitment To Sustainability And The Environment
After in-depth research into sustainable packaging options, using post-consumer recycled (PCR) High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) emerged as the right choice for our brand. HDPE is one of the most widely recycled plastics, and the vast majority of consumers have access to curbside recycling for HDPE. In 2020, we transitioned over 80% of our bottles to 100% PCR HDPE with the intention to transition the remaining 20% to more sustainable materials in the near future. By purchasing PCR bottles, we are doing our part to increase the demand for recycled plastic, which we hope will have ripple effects towards improving the domestic recycling process. While the switch to recycled plastics is an environmental improvement for us, it is only the beginning: we are determined to utilize materials that lead us into a sustainable future and encourage a circular economy. As the sustainable packaging landscape evolves, we will continue to pursue more sustainable alternatives as they become available.
Mission In Action
In 2020, we announced our commitment to clean up the equivalent of the last 5 years of our plastic output with help from Plastic Bank. Going forward, we pledged to collect 150% of our annual plastic output. Becoming “plastic proactive” means your healthy hair journey provides benefits beyond you and your hair. Innersense Organic Beauty is committed to taking action by minimizing plastic pollution, supporting the cleanup of ocean-bound waste and uplifting coastal collector communities in the process. We put our mission into action and are dedicated to be a part of the solution.
Watch + Discover