Natural Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50
High protection natural sun cream (SPF 50) for all skin types, with a high ALOE VERA content offering a nourishing and moisturizing effect.
Composed of plants of Ibiza origin (i.e., rosemary, sage, thyme and calendula), giving off a pleasant natural rosemary aroma. The physical filters it contains are respectful to your skin and do not interfere with the environment as they are biodegradable.
- Free of nano particles and chemical filters
- Suitable for vegans
- Certified organic and natural
- Easy to apply
- Water resistant
- For the whole family
- Made in Spain
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients + Benefits
Aloe Vera, titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE*, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, COCO-CAPRYLATE, DECYL OLEATE, PROPANEDIOL, ZINC OXIDE, ALUMINA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, STEARIC ACID, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, ZEA MAYS STARCH, BISABOLOL, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT*, THYMUS VULGARIS FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT*, SALVIA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT, CETEARYL OLIVATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, SORBITAN OLIVATE, AQUA, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERIN, XANTHAN GUM, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, PHYTIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, FARNESOL*
*FROM ORGANIC FARMING
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
1. BIO & Vegan Products - They use natural ingredients and biodegradable filters, which are skin-friendly, environmentally and cruelty-free, thus respecting marine flora and fauna and reducing the environmental footprint.
2. Health and Wellness We focus on skin care, the importance of protecting it properly to be able to look healthy all year round.
3. Sustainability and the environment Sustainability is part of their DNA, of their purpose. For this reason, IBISUN donates part of their profits to projects aimed at the conservation of Posidonia in Ibiza and Formentera, a plant endemic to the Mediterranean that contributes to the filtration of CO2, oxygenates water and keeps it transparent, thus preserving the marine ecosystem of Ibiza, declared a World Heritage Site in 1999.