Eau Thermale Avène Hydrance Optimale Hydrating Light Cream
Light-weight moisturizer provides long-lasting hydration and absorbs excess oil for a shine-free finish.
• Normal to combination skin
• Dull, lackluster skin
• Uneven texture
• Fine, dry surface skin lines
• Patented technology maintains and restores skin’s hydration
• Restores skin’s barrier and prevents moisture loss
• Gentle, light texture penetrates quickly
• Absorbs excess oil, leaving skin with a matte finish
• Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften skin
• Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
• Avène Thermal Spring Water (71%) - Soothes and softens
• Lipo-mucine like ingredient complex - Patented complex prevents dehydration and provides optimum hydration
• Biocymentine (Ceramides, plant sterols, fatty acids) - Restores skin´s barrier and prevents moisture loss
• Oil-absorbing powders - Absorbs excess oil, mattifies
AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, CYCLOMETHICONE, SUCROSE STEARATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SUCROSE DISTEARATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, BENZOIC ACID, BETA-SITOSTEROL, BHT, CARBOMER, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, LECITHIN, PEG-32, PEG-400, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLOXAMER 188, SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Avène Thermal Spring Water originates as rain. However, the 40-year journey through the Cevennes Mountain aquifer produces thermal spring water with trace minerals ideally suited for the care and management of sensitive skin. The Avène skincare brand was created to capture the same healing benefits to soothe sensitive skins worldwide.