French Lavender Candle
This is the fragrance of the lavender that begins to bloom in June in the highest altitudes of Provence.
It is the bluest smell, the baby skin softest, with a slight touch of leather, herby earth of hot dry soil, balsam of wood, clean, perfect and forever.
1.5 oz burn time: 15 hours
1. Remove intensely scented flower petals
2. Place in a prayer bowl for a fragrant offering
3. Toss into a face steam to awaken the skin
4. Place in small sachet for forever scenting
5. Slowly fill an urn with blue
6. Play with them be joyful
7. Remember that flowers are a simple ritual and that life smells good
8. Light the candle
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.