Savasana Body Oil
Your parched body quencher in a bottle - this soothing blend of hydrating oils combined with vitamin E, arnica, and calendula will leave your skin silky smooth.
Dutiful ingredients such as ylang ylang work to balance your skin’s natural moisture, while lavender and vetiver provide a heavenly scent that sweeps the senses into aromatic bliss.
Vegan. All Skin Types.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients + Benefits
- Jojoba Oil - Reduces the effects of sunburn. Helps to seal in moisture and create an effective barrier to external elements.
- *Arnica - Known as a natural pain reliever that doesn’t just mask the pain; it naturally stimulates your body’s healing processes. It can reduce pain from sprains, strains, fractures, bruises, overexertion, sore muscles, and more.
- *Calendula - An anti-inflammatory herb that helps to lessen swelling from injury. Especially helpful for dry or problem-prone skin.
- Vetiver Essential Oil - Known to be very grounding, calming, and stabilizing to the mood and nervous system. Packed with antioxidants, it can help strengthen and renew the epidermis.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil - Has sebum balancing properties. Sebum refers to the natural oils produced by our skin, which helps correct oily as well as dry skin types.
- Vitamin E - Boosts collagen production and aids in preserving the skin's elasticity.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract* *Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.
Ingredients may be subject to change.The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging
Eir was named for the Norse goddess of healing. In pagan times Eir was invoked in healing rituals. Carrying forth that tradition of healing , Eir NYC turns to mother earth for natural solutions. They believe natural ingredients and treatments work more harmoniously with the body and offer more flexibility in the way they fulfill the body’s needs.